Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tweaks

Now that I’m on a slightly less hectic schedule for the summer, I’ve been trying to pay more attention to Up Past Bedtime. From here on out, you’ll be seeing a few different things. The main one is a ranking system for my reviews! I think I do a pretty good job of describing what I do and don’t like about the books I review, but I thought it would be even more helpful to give each review a concrete ranking. In addition to my thoughts and comments, I’ll be using the following rankings when I review a book:


Up ‘till dawn: This book was amazing and I happily forfeited sleep in order to keep reading.


Early morning hours: This book was great and I kept bargaining with myself for “just one more chapter!”.


Good night’s sleep: This book was good, but I put it down once the clock hit bedtime.


Turn in early: This book couldn’t even keep me going until my usual bedtime.


I also want to start adding in more non-review material. News about movies based on YA books, etc.


I hope these little changes provide some improvement to the blog! Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment