Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Ms. with an M.S.

I'm really tired right now. Yes, I was up late last night (not reading amazingly, but seeing the awesome Matisyahu in concert!), but I am also coming off a long week of activity that included a trip to the beach, the birth of a best friend's baby, and, oh yeah, MY GRADUATION!

That's right, I am now officially a master's degree holder. M.S. in Library and Information Sciences. What a great feeling. The last two years flew by and I still can't totally get my head around the fact that I don't have to study, read, research, and post discussion comments every day and night. However, as I was straightening up the shelves at the library this morning, I realized that I have time to read whatever I want! I immediately grabbed two books to take home, and acquired another shortly after. Reviews to come!

Oh yes, and the photo is me with my favorite reading buddy on graduation morning. I think the dress and mortorboard really rocked, though I broke down and wore the polyester robe for the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment